Aluminium Interior Sliding Doors - Contact Us for a free quote NOW!
This European system offers extremely smooth, quiet operation, durability and great flexibility in design. It operates in a similar manner to a typical sliding wardrobe door but is far more smooth, refined and heavy duty. Our sliding doors are an excellent choice for use as a room divider or partition in living areas, media rooms, ensuites, wardrobe doors or storage areas.
This modular system means you can design your doors to look exactly how you want; you can have 1 big panel of glass per door, or 1 or more horizontal or vertical dividers per door.You can even mix and match your materials! - The sturdy aluminium frame can accept inserts in almost any flat sheet material, in any combination, including these great options:
Panel Inserts In:
- Clear glass
- Translucent glass
- Opaque coloured glass (single or double-sided, hundereds of colours available)
- Mirror (single or double-sided)
- Colour tinted acrylics, in opaque or transparent (many colours available)
- Exotic timber veneers
PLEASE NOTE that this system requires the installation of a bottom floor mounted running track. Options for a surface mounted or recessed track are available. The bottom running track makes this system extremely versatile; since the top track is a guide only, it can be retro fitted into existing spaces without the need for major construction works to install load bearing elements in the roof space, a must for most types of top-hung sliding door systems.
- Single, double or triple door and track sets available (i.e. - triple track allows you to stack three doors away behind each other, you can also have multiple doors per track)
- Individual doors can be "locked" to function as a fixed partition
- Steel running gear and axle (bottom); Plastic guide rollers (top)
- Configure any number of dividers and inserts per door in almost any material(s) up to 8mm thick
- Cosmetic vertical dividers as an option (create a modernised "Japanese rice paper door" look)
- Opening heights up to 3000mm
- Door widths from 500 to 1500 mm
- Optional soft-close dampeners
- Discreet surface mounted or flush recessed bottom track options
- Anodised aluminium (Standard) or optional powder coated frame finishes
- Suitable for use where insufficient structural fixing makes top hung doors impossible
Fully custom made to measure, and supplied and professionally installed with a full 5 year warranty.
Contact us today for further information.