Looking for quality internal sliding doors in Melbourne? Our European system offers extremely smooth, quiet operation, durability and great flexibility in design. It operates in a similar manner to a typical sliding wardrobe door but is far more smooth, refined and heavy duty. Our sliding doors are an excellent choice for use as a room divider or partition in living areas, media rooms, ensuites, wardrobe doors or storage areas.
This modular system means you can design your doors to look exactly how you want; you can have 1 big panel of glass per door, or 1 or more horizontal or vertical dividers per door.You can even mix and match your materials! – The sturdy aluminium frame can accept inserts in almost any flat sheet material, in any combination, including these great options:
Panel Inserts In:
– Clear glass
– Translucent glass
– Opaque coloured glass (single or double-sided, hundereds of colours available)
– Mirror (single or double-sided)
– Colour tinted acrylics, in opaque or transparent (many colours available)
– Exotic timber veneers
PLEASE NOTE that this system requires the installation of a bottom floor mounted running track. Options for a surface mounted or recessed track are available. The bottom running track makes this system extremely versatile; since the top track is a guide only, it can be retro fitted into existing spaces without the need for major construction works to install load bearing elements in the roof space, a must for most types of top-hung sliding door systems.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
– Single, double or triple door and track sets available (i.e. – triple track allows you to stack three doors away behind each other, you can also have multiple doors per track)
– Individual doors can be “locked” to function as a fixed partition
– Steel running gear and axle (bottom); Plastic guide rollers (top)
– Configure any number of dividers and inserts per door in almost any material(s) up to 8mm thick
– Cosmetic vertical dividers as an option (create a modernised “Japanese rice paper door” look)
– Opening heights up to 3000mm
– Door widths from 500 to 1500 mm
– Optional soft-close dampeners
– Discreet surface mounted or flush recessed bottom track options
– Anodised aluminium (Standard) or optional powder coated frame finishes
– Suitable for use where insufficient structural fixing makes top hung doors impossible